1. First, use scissors to poke a hole on the cap of the plastic bottle.
2. Now cut the plastic bottle in half and cut out a strip from it.
3. Then cut the drinking straws into desired lengths. Insert a straw into the hole of the cap, as the helicopter’s tail. Staple the strip to two straws.
4. Put two pieces of straws perpendicularly over each other to form a cross and then fix them on the top of the helicopter with a pin.
5. Now staple the strip to the bottle’s top part to form the body of the helicopter. Place the table tennis ball in the open part of the helicopter. Finally, the toy helicopter is ready!