1. First take an empty plastic bottle and cut it as shown in the image. Cut the mouth of the bottle as well and seal it with the help of another plastic piece. Paint it with yellow and green colors and let it dry. This will form your lampshade head.
2. Make a hole at the top so that it can be hung using a wire. Draw some decorative designs on it. Your lampshade head will look like this.
3. Cut the leaves shape from remaining plastic bottle and paint it with green color. Take some crepe paper and cut out some more leaves and flowers shapes.
4. Now it’s time to make a stand for our lamp. So take an Aluminium wire and mould it in a triangular stand shape as shown in the image. Your stand will look like this. Cover the aluminium stand with crepe paper.
5. Further cover it with colored tape, decorative stones and attach the leaves on it. Finally fix the plastic bottle head at the top and your Lampshade is ready!