1. Cut the bottom of a plastic bottle. With a nail make 2 or 3 holes at the base of the bottle so the extra water can drain when you are watering the plant.
2. Glue the eyes and nose to the plastic bottle.
3. Fill the containers with soil almost to the top (one cm. before edge).
4. Cover with a layer of seed and cover with more soil.
5. Keep the soil moist, make sure watering the pots 3 times per day (the soil must be wet all the time). In a couple of days the plants will start to grow and you will have a “green hair” plant.