1. First, take the water bottle and measure an inch-and-a-half from the base of the water bottle, and mark with a pen.
2. Use sharp scissors to cut away the bottom from the bottle. Do the same with another empty plastic bottle.
3. Select a zipper that wraps around the bottle comfortably. Secure the zipper to the inside of one bottle with glue. Create small lines of glue, and press quickly while hot for best results.
4. Open the zipper, and attach the top just like you have done with the bottom.
5. Zip the container and you can use this to stuff anything you wish.