1. First Sand the back side of the spoons and the handles with the sandpaper and paint the handles with the brown color paint.
2. Now Paint the heads of the spoons with your favorite colors.
3. Let them dry then apply a second coat to everything.
4. Use the handle end of a paintbrush to add polka dots. You can use a toothpick for smaller dot.
5. Use the handle end of the paintbrush to add white for the eyes. Let the white dry completely.
6. Now add black dots to the white eyes using a toothpick.
7. Cut out leaves from green felt. Draw the leaf veins on with a green marker and Cut a small hole near the base of each leaf.
8. Insert the spoon handle into the leaf's hole until the leaf can go no further and add glue to secure the bug to the leaf.