1. Take 10 Popsicle Sticks and cut away all the round edges with the help of a pencil and ruler of the same length.
2. Then arrange the Popsicle sticks at an equal distance on the table between them, forming two groups of 3 and a group of 4 (that will be the bottom). Measure the height is crosswise of the bottom of that wall, and size 6 segments slightly than the height measured, which will serve to hold together the plans.
3. With the glue stick the segments crosswise to the long one, keeping to approximately 0.5 cm from the end.
4. At this point, you can build the side walls of the box: measuring with a ruler the short side of the bottom and shortens 6 depressors up to this length. Following the same procedure is done for the bottom and long sides, then, size 4 cross and paste segments going to also form these two walls.
5. Now you have to complete with popsicle sticks cassette, as shown in the fourth image.
6. Then assemble the sides at the bottom, using thin glue and make sure to support parts quickly before the glue dries.