1. Take a sheet and cut it out in the size required. Glue a big white rhinestone at the center of the rangoli using fabric glue.
2. Set and glue teardrop purple rhinestones around the white center. Between two purple stones, one white stone is glued as you can see here.
3. Glue bigger white teardrop stones on top of the purple ones and using purple bead ball chain, make an outline to highlight the pattern between every two white outlined stones, one triple leaf orange rhinestone is glued. This is to add a different shade to the rangoli.
4. Decor beads in the Mild lavender shade and then glued on. Next, make an outline with gold color bead ball chain. Two more rings with bead ball chain one in purple and one in gold. This makes the rangoli look richer.
5. At last add round purple, orange stones to look more beautiful. Here is a full view of the rangoli.