1. First, roll 12 pieces of yellow quilling paper with rolling pin; Then, make the round yellow quilling paper as teardrop shapes and roll 2 pieces of white round quilling paper with rolling pin; then paste 6 yellow teardrop shape quilling paper around one white round quilling paper with white glue.
2. Now make the orange and red quilling flowers in the same ways mentioned in Step1 and paste the orange quilling paper with teardrop shapes around white pearl then paste the red quilling paper with teardrop shapes around pink pearl bead.
3. Then roll several pieces of green quilling paper and then make them as teardrop shapes with flat nose pliers;
and paste the green leaves around the quilling flowers with glue.
4. Add the smaller flowers on the bigger flowers with glue and make them arc-shaped, and hang two jump rings on the silver chain and then connect the jump rings with the leaves on both sides of half wreath.
5. Finally, the Quilled Flower Necklace is ready!