1. First, mark the centre of the headband arch. Then mark three inches up from one side, and then put another mark two inches up from that one. Repeat same on the other side.
2. Cut a piece of red ribbon and glue one end of it to the end of the headband. Wrap the ribbon around the headband toward the first mark, glue as you go. Stop when you get the first mark and cut off the excess. Repeat with the other colors until you get to the end.
3. Now cut out some green felt as shown in the image. Tie a knot in one end of some thread and sew a large running stitch through the bottom of the felt.
4. Pull the thread tight and push the needle back through the end you started in. stitch the back of the clover to secure it and sew a button on the front. Then secure the thread with a knot on the back.
5. Now, finally stitch the gold button in the middle of the flower and your beautiful rainbow headband is ready!