1. Start by sliding the first band over one of the pencils. Next, make one twist in the band and loop over the second pencil. The band should look like the figure 8.
2. Slip the second band onto the pencils. (Do not twist.). Now slip the third band onto the pencils and pluck out the lower band on the right.
3. Pull the band up and over the pencil to snap into the centre of the pencils. Repeat this step on the left.
4. Keep adding single bands and looping over the pencils to see your bracelet/ ring grow.
5. When you are okay with the length of rainbow loom strip, simply slip one side at a time off the pencils and finish with an S clip. And join the ends together to make your ring, necklace, and bracelet.