1. Draw the boat template and cut out. Trace onto a piece of thin cardboard, or from an empty cereal box. Cut out the cardboard boat and fold along the dotted lines.
2. Use glue to secure the tabs together to form a triangle- shaped boat. Now start covering the boat with the Duct tape! This will help to keep your boat dry in water.
3. Continue covering your boat with Duct tape. We use the electrical tape here to make these stripes inside the boat.
4. To make the sail, cut a paper triangle and glue on edge to a wooden skewer. You can play around with the size of your sail. Use paint or tape to decorate your sails if you want. Now use a dab of glue to temporarily attach the wooden skewer into the centre of the boat, holding it in place until dry.
5. To make it more secure, cut a piece of electrical tape about 1” long and snip one edge into the mini fringe. Wrap the tape around the skewer, pressing the fringed tape onto the boat to secure. Your paper boat is now complete.