1. First, take a plastic bottle and cut the top half of the bottle and make markings at a distance of 2 cm. Now cut the bottle and make slits.
2. Take the woolen yarn and start weaving it through the slits of the bottle. Keep weaving till you cover the bottle. Paste a decorative tape around the edge of the bottle.
3. Then take a 2 cm wide black paper strip and paste a decorative lace on it. Paste this paper strip as the handle of the basket on the plastic bottle. Make two pretty butterflies with the designer glossy sheet. Paste these butterflies on the handle of the plastic bottle basket.
4. Now with the nail paints make a polka dotted pattern on the transparent part of the Plastic Bottle.
5. Paste the decorative stones on the woolen weaving pattern on the plastic bottle. Finally, Recycled Plastic Bottle Basket is absolutely ready.