1. First, take a 1-inch wide satin ribbon and apply a small amount of craft glue on its edge. Stick the glued part of the ribbon inside the bangle and start wrapping the satin ribbon around the bangle evenly. When you'll reach the end trim extra ribbons and use glue to stick the end.
2. Now take a different colored thin satin ribbon. Similarly, apply glue and wrap it around the bangle but this time keep small gaps between each wrap. After reaching the end trim extra ribbon and glue the end on the inside of the bangle. Prepare your needle and thread.
3. Draw the needle from the inside of the bangle and tie a knot with the ribbon. Bring needle to the edge of the bangle. Insert seed beads into the thread through the needle. Once the beading reaches the size of the bangle's width stop beading.
4. Now draw the needle to the opposite edge of the bangle and draw it through the ribbon on the back side. Again bead similarly and continue to do the same until you reach the other end.
5. After reaching the end tie 2 knots at the back side of the bangle with the ribbon and cut off extra thread. Apply a drop of craft glue on the knot to make sure that it's secure. I hope you Enjoy!