1. First, cut out 3 strands of ribbon in 3 different sizes. Now sew the ends to create a tube.
2. Flatten the tubes and stack them with the smallest on top. Then sew or glue the bow together.
3. Cut out another strand of ribbon and fold to create a thin strip. Place in the middle of the blow and then glue.
4. Wrap it over the headband and apply glue to hold. Also, apply glue to any part of the headband that is in contact with the ribbon.
5. Finally, decorate it with the flower buttons and your Ribbon bow Headband is read!