1. First, take a ribbon and start with a running stitch along 3 sides of the ribbon starting with one of the short sides moving to the 4-inch side and ending with the other short side.
2. Pull tight and that is your first petal. Without cutting your thread repeat same steps for the remaining 4 ribbon strips creating a chain of 5 petals.
3. Then stitch together the first petal to the last petal and knot your thread and cut.
4. Now glue on the button to the center of flower covering up all raw edges. Flip flower over and glue felt circle to the bottom again covering up all edges.
5. Take your alligator clip and clip it on to your remaining felt circle. With the clip facing up align and glue down to the first felt circle that is already in your flower. Turn your flower over and you’re done!