1. First cut three pieces of 25 cms blue ribbon and fold from both ends and overlap a little at the middle line then sew along the middle line.
2. Then finish the three ribbon circles and stack them together to form a six petal flower shape. Now sew the centre part, and the blue ribbon is done.
3. Now cut three pieces of 18cm Ivory ribbon and prepare three ivory circles as similarly, you did for the blue ribbon. Then stack them into a flower shape and sew an ivory button onto centre part with ivory thread.
4. Change the blue thread and sew five blue buttons around the ivory button and cut off excess sewing thread. Now sew the two flowers together along the button holes and cut a small piece of blue felt.
5. Now with the help of glue, glue it onto the hair clip and ribbon flower back. Finally, the ribbon flower hair clip is ready!