1. Cut 2×2 inch squares of tissue paper and slit a small “X” in the center.
2. Loosely attach the tissue to the bottom of the paper roll.
3. Place a 3-5 inch ribbon over the “X” and secure with a small piece of tape. (NOTE: Do this before filling the tubes )
4. Take a full sheet of color paper and fold lengthwise to about 1 inch deep.
5. Cut into 1 1/2 inch rectangles.
6. Cut about 4 slits into the open end of each rectangle, leaving about 1/4" at the top.
7. Begin wrapping fringe at the bottom of the tube and work your way up. Use tape or glue to secure the fringe.
8. Secure two 3 inch pieces of ribbon on opposite sides of the inside of the tube with tape.
9. Fill with candy, gems, toys, etc.
10. Finally, hang on a string for a party look.