1. Begin painting kitchen roll tube in a colour of your choice.
2. Add decorations, such as stripes and stars, using paper and stickers.
3. Cut out a circle of card in a contrasting colour, cut a line halfway into the circle and fold the paper on itself to create a 3D cone-shaped nose. Fix and attach with glue or tape.
4. Stick or tape strips of tissue paper or pipe cleaners to the inside bottom of the kitchen roll to create a colourful rocket trail.
5. Hang your rocket from the ceiling or attach to skewers so it can be flown through the air.