1. Cut out a sheet of paper to about 6" x 6" square. Draw a spiral on the sheet of paper.
2. Trim off the corners to make it kind of circular. Then cut along the pencil lines around the spiral.
3. Use a pencil to get started with the rolling if you need to. Once you’ve gotten it started, just keep winding the paper around itself, using your fingers to keep it from popping open.
4. When you get to the middle of the spiral, Set your flower down and let it loosen up a bit. It’s best to let it expand out a little bit rather than having a super tight cylinder.
5. Now add a generous amount of glue to the base, and then press the spiral part of the flower onto it, until it sets. And a fabulous rolled paper flower is ready!