1. First, tape the end of the embroidery thread to the end of the piece of rope. Now begin wrapping the thread around the rope.
2. Continue all the way down the rope, then tape down and trim the thread once you reach the rope end.
3. Slide on the brass sleeves and secure them with the glue, for safety.
4. Put a drop of glue in the end caps and secure on each end of the rope, covering with the tape.
5. Once the glue is completely dry, use the pliers to attach the jump rings and hang on to the end caps.