1. First, cut the black ribbon of 25 cm length and glue the ribbon as rings and make a crease, forming a bow then fix the thread. Similarly, do the same for all rings the first layer is ready.
2. Now take the length of 9.5cm of white polka dots 2 and red 3 and fold the ribbon in half on the long side cut the edges of 5 strips with sharp edges. Now gather all together and stitch with the needle in the centre and form as a flower. The second layer is ready.
3. Now take 2 wide and 2 narrow white ribbons fold in half and mark with a pencil. Take the white wide ribbon and make a loop similarly with the second ribbon and stick the both as shown in the image. Now do the same with the narrow white ribbons and stick both narrow on the top and wide on the bottom. The third layer is ready.
4. Then Cut Tape: 2 black with white polka dots and 2 red lengths16 cm each. Fold in pairs black and red the wrong side of the tape to each other, glue or sew the center. Make a "butterfly" in the same way as we did with white ribbons. Here are 4 bow layers we should get: Now we will collect them. During assembly, I use only hot melt. Who wants to join the stronger layers with each other, can try to sew them.
5. Glue or sew the first two layers of our bow. Glue to the terminal, the elastic band.Take the 10 mm segment of small black tape to make the bow did not peel off from the base, now further fix this segment. Glue the ribbon to the base exactly at the center of the bow. If your bow at a time, as I have, it must be open and stick the tape to the top. We turn our preparation; glue the ends of the ribbon to the center of the bow. Consistently glue third and fourth layers. Finally, stick this satin flower to the clip and decorate it with a fancy button.