1. First, prepare everything needed. Now take the Upper part of the template card and Take five strips of satin ribbon and stick them with the help of the glue to the card.
2. Then now begin to weave, adding one by one vertical and horizontal bands and perfectly stick it on the edges at the back of the card.
3. Now take the sole part of the slipper and weave it in the similar manner as you did for the upper part of the slipper.
4. The sole and the upper part of the two slippers are ready. Now sew the details immediately by assembling them in the proper order with the help of needle and thread.
5. Finally, decorate with your favorite pattern and flowers and the colorful slippers are ready!