1. First, place the ball in the centre of the scarf. Then wrap the scarf around the ball, taking care to cover it evenly.
2. Twist the ends of the scarf to secure the ball on either side.
3. Cut several 2” pieces of thread and tie a piece of thread around the scarf tightly on both sides of the ball, and trim the excess.
4. Add a decorative ring to either side. Continue the process until you have a total of four balls and five rings completed.
5. Then tie the scarf around your neck at your desired length and enjoy the beautiful necklace by wearing!