1. Wrap the cloth around the bangle and see how much you need and mark the same. Cut the length of cloth you need in strips.
2. Now start rolling the strip around the bangle from left to right covering the area under and over the bangle. Glue the cloth to the surface on the inner rim of the bangle. Do the same until the whole bangle is covered.
3. Then for the decoration of the bangle pick up that gold or copper lace and then wrap around the bangle by bringing the lace over the bangle. Don’t forget to glue the lace on the inner rim of the bangle.
4. Once it is completed take another piece of cloth and glue it on the inner surface of the bangle to cover all the glued area making it to look neater.
5. Finally, to look more effective stick on the Kundan stones / studs to decorate it or leave as it is!