1. First, wrap 30 strings of thread on Exam Pad. Grab the threads and apply little glue on them. Now cut it in the half & make sure glue is on both sides. One side should be flat and the other should be twisted a bit.
2. Now insert FLAT side from the top of the mould and then start wrapping. Wrap it by giving little gaps. Finish the Jhumka in two rounds and Glue it inside of the mould. Follow the same process for the other one as well.
3. For the decoration apply little glue at the bottom and start adding stone chain. First, add a green colored chain to it and add a white stone chain and gold ball chain to finish the party wear look.
4. Then take the head pin and insert bead cap as shown in the picture. Now take it out from the mould.
5. Now add one bead cap on top of the Jhumka followed by Stone Ball. Then trim excess head pin and bead it with pliers and add hook to it and close. Finally, Jhumka is ready to wear.