1. Take the 3 rings and wrap the silk threads on the rings of your favorite color. Once your wrapped rings are ready decorate it in your own way with creativity.
2. Now first take the big ring and decorate it with gold beads. Then wrap the gold beads with another color of silk thread for an elegant look.
3. Apply a bit of glue on the inner circle and add next color ring. Once it dries now apply a bit of glue and finally add the last ring.
4. Now start decorating it with the stone chains and gold color chain as shown in the image. Then add cords into the jump rings on both sides and secure it with a knot.
5. Finally, the beautiful Silk thread Rakhi is ready!