1. First, attach beginning of the thread to the inside of headband with glue. Now wrap the thread around headband beginning at one end.
2. Wrap a number of times (5-7) quickly and then push strands together snugly, careful not to overlap the strands. Decide the maximum number of times you can wrap and do that consistently through the band. More of the headband will show here because you can’t push the embroidery thread as tightly, but that will disappear when you add the Chain.
3. Wrap embroidery thread around the entire headband securing the thread on the inside of the headband with glue at the other end. Let it dry and you are almost ready for the last part.
4. Decide where you want the chain to start on your headband and begin attaching the chain to the headband by wrapping it onto the headband. Decide the number of wraps you like between each bead/stone and keep it consistent.
5. In the images, you are able to see the samples with stone chain and bead chain. Continue wrapping the chain until the end of the headband or the equivalent place where you started the trim on the other side so that it is equal. Cut off the excess chain and secure the thread to the back of the headband with glue and let dry.