1. First, paint the Popsicle sticks with silver paint to add a little shine to them. Once they get dried, take three sticks and glue them together in the centre to make spider web form.
2. Now cut a few 6-8 foot lengths of yarn and tie one end around the center of the form, and wrapped in each direction so that it looks even.
3. Next, just wrap the yarn around each spoke of the web form. You’ll get a better effect if you wrap over the top of each stick rather than underneath.
4. Keep working your way around, making sure to space the yarn slightly apart like a real spider web. When you fill the form out to the ends of your sticks, tie a knot. You can cut off any excess.
5. Finally, tie long strings on the ends to hang them, or trim the ends off to tuck them into corners and it is ready!