1. Cover a washer with a tape and trim tape along edges. Add decorative tape if desired.
2. Now cut out the center using a matt knife. Place a bead in a centre hole. It is better to use a bead that is slightly larger than the washer’s centre hole.
3. Make sure the bottom of the bead sits slightly below the bottom of the washer. Now with the help of glue put the bead in place to the washer.
4. For the smaller beads and washers follow the same steps and trim a skewer to roughly 2 “long and place the skewer through centre hole of one of the beads leaving ¼” exposed skewer at the bottom.
5. Then apply the glue stick to the bead to the skewer. Now glue the bead to the washer making sure the skewer is aligned with the centre hole of the washer. Finally, the Spin tops are ready to play!