1. First make a line measuring 30 cm on the cardboard and mark the centre of the line. Now place your divider in the center and make a semi – circle.
2. Then take the same central marking and draw another semi-circular of 10 cm diameter. Cut the semicircle out from the cardboard.
3. Take a glitter paper and cut it out in the same size as that of the cardboard semicircle. Cover the semicircle with this glitter paper. Take a few plastic spoons and paint them in yellow color. Let them dry completely.
4. In another section of your palette, mix a little bit of red and white color to get a baby pink shade and paint the plastic spoons with this baby pink color. Now paste the spoons one below the other in alternating colors, with the help of glue.
5. Arrange and paste the spoons on the glitter paper covered cardboard to form a design. Then take some decorative stones and add a sparkly touch with a pretty shiny mirror in the centre. Finally, the beautiful wall decor is ready!