1. First, you need to cut card stock into squares. For the large flowers cut 3 x 2.5 inches. For the smaller flowers cut 2.5 x 2 inches for the top. Now take one of your squares and fold it in half and half again. Next, you need to fold it half once more but this time fold along the diagonal to make a triangle. To make the petals cut a teardrop shape out of the top of the folded triangle.
2. Now open it up to reveal the base layer of your paper flower. Do the same on a glitter paper to make the inner part of the flower. To give the inner part some more dimension cut along one of the folds and use a glue dot to stick one of the petals on top of the other.
3. Next, cut your leaves out of both plain card stock and glittery paper. Now position your flower and leaves and secure into place by pushing a pin through the center.
4. Hide the pins by using gems to make your wreath look neat and tidy. Keep pinning on your flowers and filling your wreath until ring is covered.
5. Once the ring is totally covered with flowers. Finally, wrap some ribbon around the top of the wreath and tie a knot to hang.