1. Flip the glove inside out; draw lines with the help of the marker as shown in the image 1, and cut with the scissors. After securing each part with the pin, sew along the dotted lines, approximately 3 mm from the joints with brown thread.
2. Flip each part right – side out. Bend all 3 pipe cleaners in u- shape and insert the 2 shorter pieces into the legs and the longer pieces into the tail. Now insert stuffing around the pipe cleaners in the legs and tail and also in the body, head and arms. Don’t stuff the ears.
3. Use a running stitch and sew the body, arms and tail, leaving a 5mm border from the opening. Next fold the opening inside, and sew the gathered area and close. Fold the back of the head in left, right, bottom then top and sew them.
4. Then gather the openings of the ears together and insert them onto the back of the head and sew them together. Now use a backstitch to create stitching with white thread down the middle of the tail. Create the same backstitch in orange and dark brown of 1 cm on either side of the white stitching.
5. Sew the head, arms and tail onto the body and use black thread for eyes, and sew the wooden bead for the nose. Finally, to complete bend the legs to create feet and bend the tail.