1. First grab one CD and start with 20 skewers. Hot glue all the skewers on your CD and work your way around it.
2. Take another 10 skewers, break them in half and continue to glue them alternately following the pattern of the first batch of skewers. Grab another 10 skewers, and then arrange them to make the longest rays of light, and then glue them on.
3. Take another CD and glue it on top of the first one, hiding the entire skewer’s glued end.
4. Grab another CD, cut it into small pieces . Arrange and glue them on the CD forming a mosaic piece of art.
5. Lastly, cut out little circles from another CD scatter and glue them on several parts of the skewers, you’re done!