1. First, lay out Popsicle sticks to create the base of the feeder. Once all laid out, stick two sticks across the base.
2. Add two more sticks in the middle for additional support for the bottom. Flip base over and add two sticks along edge, perpendicular to base sticks.
3. Add dots of glue to all four corners and add to sticks overlapping previous lay, log cabin style. Cut one stick in half and glue to base to create a step for the birds.
4. Glue sticks over the top to hold into place. Resume adding sticks using the log cabin method, only applying glue to the corners.
5. Cut two pieces of string about 1 ft long each. String through the bottom of the bird feeder and up through slats in the sides.Tie all four ends in a knot. Add bird seed, hang and enjoy!