1. First, take a cardboard and trace a ring shape and cut it out. Now, start gluing the straws in a circle around the ring.
2. Glue them in a circular pattern with little space in between. Once you have glued one layer, do another to fill in the gaps.
3. Now cut some straws in halves or thirds and keep gluing until you get to look you want and where everything is covered. For the last layer cut straws short, and then glue them in places that would finish the look.
4. After that, trim the other straws at random lengths so they were not all the same. Once all your straws are secured in place, it’s time to spray paint.
5. Be sure to paint the ends of the straws, and really get it all over and around the sides. First, spray the front and then after it gets dry spray the back and then the front again. Now your wall decor frame is ready to hang.