1. Begin by drawing a circle on the back of your paper plate. Poke a hole into the circle with your scissors and then cut out the circle. Use hole punch to punch holes around the entire perimeter of the circle about 1/2-inch to 1-inch apart.
2. Now cut off a long section of yarn and thread it through your plastic yarn needle. Tie a knot at the end of the yarn needle to secure it in place. Tape the end of the yarn onto the back of the paper plate.
3. Then begin sewing around the holes in the paper plate. Come up through a hole in the back of the paper plate to start, and then go back down through a hole at the front of the paper plate. Continue this process, sewing through each of the holes in the paper plate.
4. After you have sewn through all of the holes in the paper plate, start adding orange and yellow pony beads onto each of the stitches you make. This adds fun texture and color to your sewing craft. When you reach the end of yarn, cut off the plastic yarn needle and tape the end of the yarn onto the back of the paper plate.
5. Now cut yellow triangles out of your construction paper for sun rays. Glue them onto the back of the paper plate along the outside rim of the plate.