1. Gather your materials. Draw the shape of a jellyfish body on small piece of cardboard and cut it out. Paint the piece with pink color. Set it aside to dry.
2. Paint the top of paper plate (the side you eat on) with blue paint and paint adhesive jumbo craft stick with blue paint. Set them aside to dry.
3. When paper plate is dry, use a craft knife to cut a slit in the paper plate about 2/3 down the plate. This is the slit for your jellyfish.
4. Turn jellyfish body over and add a line of glue at the bottom. Cut several strands of colourful yarn and place them down on the glue. These are jellyfish tentacles. Turn swimming jellyfish craft over and place two googly eye stickers on it. Let the jellyfish craft dry completely before playing with it.
5. To make jellyfish swim, place the stick down inside the slit in your paper plate. Hold the stick from behind the paper plate with one hand while stabilizing the paper plate with your other hand. When you move around the craft stick behind the paper plate your jellyfish swims around and around.