1. First, start by unravelling the skeins of cord. Cut two 3" pieces and set them aside. Then cut the rest into multiple 8-10" pieces. Separate the strands into two groups, approximately 20 strands each.
2. Lay the strands flat and pull them up from the middle. Take one of the 3" pieces and slip it under the middle of the bunch. Tie into a double knot and trim away any excess. Thread the eye pin through the bottom of the bead cap. Insert a small amount of Fevi Stick into the bead cap.
3. Take the bunch of cord and stuff tied off middle section all the way into the bead cap. Hold in place for several seconds. Thread the corrugated bead on top of the bead cap. Now with the help of Plier bend the eye pin 90 degrees to the left. Then wrap the eye pin clockwise around the right side of the pliers.
4. Bring the eye pin all the way around. While gripping the loop with the pliers take the excess eye pin and start wrapping around the base of the loop. After winding it around twice, trim away any excess wire.
5. Thread the loop through the ear wire and trim the tassel to a desired length. Repeat the same steps to complete your new pair of swinging tassel earrings. Finally, the beautiful Tassel Earrings are ready to wear!