1. Print the template of the thistle on the green card stock or white card stock paper. Paint your straw with green color and let it dry. Now fringe a roll of crepe paper approx 5 cm tall and make your cuts around 3 cm deep.
2. Using your glue stick apply glue to the pointy end of your straw. Begin to wrap the crepe paper around the stick, fanning it out as you go. Apply glue to the center and then keep it secure.
3. Once you have a ‘full flower ‘, cut the end of the crepe paper and glue it firmly in place. Now cut out the base pieces of your plant and fold in half. Stick the bases back-to-back, on one side only.
4. Apply them to the base of the daisy flower with your glue stick, sticking the pairs back to back. Now cut out the daisy leaves and apply glue in the center.
5. Then Place the stem in the middle of the leaves and wrap the centre around the stick, attaching the two sides together. Finally, the beautiful thistle is ready.