1. Start by cutting a 6” piece of trim, or long enough to wrap around your wrist. Tape one end of embroidery thread to one end of the trim. Now wrap the embroidery thread around the rope trim.
2. When you reach the end of the rope, tape the thread to the rope and cut off the excess thread. If you want to add a second color, tie a knot wherever you want that color to start and wrap tightly around.
3. Check to make sure the second color is relatively even when you bend the bracelet in half, Tie a knot to finish the second color. Secure the knot with a dab of glue.
4. If your jump rings slide over your rope you can easily add them to your bracelet. If they don’t, open your jump rings and add them one by one.
5. Add as many as or few jump rings as you’d like. Add a dab of glue to the inside of the end cap. Place one end cap on each end of the bracelet. On one end, add a jump ring and fastener.