1. First, fold the napkin in half from left to right and then fold bottom to top.
2. Fold one layer of fabric from the top corner to the bottom corner. Then again fold another layer of the fabric from the top corner beneath the first fold.
3. Fold the third layer of the fabric from the top corner beneath the second fold.
4. Now fold the left side of the Napkin over to meet the middle and then next, fold the right side of the napkin over to meet the middle.
5. Finally, flip the napkin over to reveal the three folds on the front.