1. First, arrange some small sheets of tissue paper together. The order you place the tissue paper in will determine how your flower looks. It’s fun to experiment with different patterns of colors! The more sheets of paper you use, the fuller your finished flower will be.
2. Hold the entire pieces together and cut out a small circle. Our circles had approximately a 2-inch diameter. Now punch two holes in the center of your circles.
3. Take a pipe cleaner and put one end through each punched circle. Try to do it evenly so both sides of the pipe cleaner are equal lengths after being put through the circles. Twist the pipe cleaner ends together right below the tissue paper circles to hold it in place.
4. Now it’s time to make tissue paper flower. Gently separate the top layer of tissue paper and pull it up and crumple it a bit. Do this with each following layer. After separating each layer, you can play around with the finished flower until you like how it looks.
5. You can leave the bracelet as it is or add beads to the pipe cleaners. Use colorful wooden beads and threaded them onto each side. Leave a bit of extra space at the end of each pipe cleaner and twist the ends together to secure bracelet. Snip off the ends. Finally, the beautiful tissue bracelet is ready to wear!