1. Begin by decorating your canvas with washi tape. Place down strips of the tape in a horizontal pattern, leaving spaces in between. If you are using more than one color or pattern make sure to alternate each piece as your place it down onto the canvas.
2. Now it's time to make the tissue paper flowers. Cut the tissue paper into 4 inch squares or smaller. Each flower should contain 5-6 squares. The more sheets used, the fuller the flower will be. Stack tissue squares together and starting from the bottom, fold accordion-style. The folds should be around 1/2 an inch. The smaller your flowers are, the more you will able to fit in your bouquet.
3. Wrap a piece of pipe cleaner around the center and tie in the middle. Twist and secure to ensure that tissue will stay held together. You can leave the edges as it is, or trim them to create different flower styles. Rounding the edges will form pedals while using the scissors to cut 1 inch slits will make a fringe.
4. Carefully unfold each side of the flower and separate the layers of tissue paper. Fluff the petals as you go but be careful not to cause any rips or tears. Add gems in the centers for a touch of spring sparkle.
5. Use a hot gun to attach flowers and green pipe cleaner stems to canvas. Finish off with a pretty pink bow in the center of your gathered stems.