1. Start with the papers upside down and fold both down 1/3 of the way. Now fold them up 1/3 of the way (you could do both in one step if you wanted.
2. Fold the top left corner down to line up with the bottom. Now do the same with the bottom right corner.
3. Turn one of the papers 90 degrees clockwise and now keep this paper on top of the cream. Take the right corner of the pink paper and fold it over the blue.
4. Now fold the top of the blue down and the left side of the pink over and the bottom of the blue up.
5. Tuck that bottom corner into the pink to hold it in place. Poke a toothpick into the middle of the paper square. And stick a piece of tape on the top and bottom to keep the paper from sliding. Grab the top of the toothpick and spin!