1. Place the square towel in front of you. Fold the towel along the diagonal and press firmly. Now roll the towel up into a tube.
2. Now bring in the two ends of the towel tube until they meet. Fold the two ends downwards to form the bunny’s ears.
3. Hold the towel firmly and tie the front part into place using ribbon. Sew the back part of the towel with thread to secure it into place.
4. Now is the fun part of decorating your towel bunny. Glue the googly eyes and a pink pompom to the face of the bunny as the eyes and nose.
5. Glue the white pompom to the back of the bunny as the tail. This cute towel bunny is ready. You may also use any other ornaments to decorate it. Enjoy!