1. First, use the glass rim to form the mould of the butterfly wing.
2. Now take a piece of tulle, the size needed to cover a wing of butterfly and wrap it around. Cover the circumference of wire you made and tie it with the silver thread. Cut the excess and make 4 strand wings.
3. When you have all 4 tulle-covered wings, tie together all the wing bases forming an ideal shape.
4. Take 8cm piece of wire to make the body and antennae of your butterfly. Pass the beads you chose over the wire and wrap the wire in the vertical half of the wings. Then wind up with the pliers.
5. Now beautiful butterflies are ready to decorate.