1. Use a green paper plate, or paint the paper plate with the green color.
2. Trace the paper plate on yellow construction paper and cut out.
3. Cut the yellow circle in half on a curve to make the Tyrannosaurus underbelly.
4. Cut out other scale shapes from yellow paper.
5. Draw and cut out a head, tail, and 2 legs and arms from green paper like the ones shown.
6. Now glue the yellow belly piece and scales on the top of the paper plate along the rim.
7. The stick the head, tail, and 1 arm and leg on the back of the paper plate and then glue the other arm and leg on the belly.
8. Finally, add eyes and draw a face. Add scales to the tail. Draw toes on the feet.