1. First, pinch the antique bronze flower bead caps with long nose pliers to keep the petals together, just like shown in the images.
2. Then, slide the antique golden flower bead cap and the blue glass bead to the headpin and add the antique bronze flower bead caps to the headpin.
3. Now add a red glass bead to the headpin and make a loop at the top of the red glass bead and then add an earring hook to the top loop.
4. Repeat the same procedure to make another earring in the same way.
5. Finally, the vintage earrings are ready.