1. First, remove the label from the water bottle. Then paint about two – thirds of it with black paint and do 2 coats of paint. After the paint gets dried, fill the water bottle with cotton balls. Push the cotton balls with the help of some sticks down and then continue filling it up.
2. Now cut out some wing shapes out of the black sheet and also cut out feet, the beak and a black strip for the head. Then wrap the black strip around the lid and apply the glue to the back to attach. Now glue the wings on the side as well.
3. Now to make the hat, measure a piece of felt around the head to make sure it will be the right size to fit over the head. Then, glue the strip to form a cylinder shape.
4. Tie a piece of string around the centre of the cylinder and tie it tight. Now trim off the top and strings and glue to attach to the head. Glue on the eyes and beak as well.
5. Wrap another piece of felt around the neck and glue down for a scarf. Now glue the feet onto the bottom of the water bottle and finally, you can now have a penguin!