1. Fill your container with regular tap water.
2. Pick out what colored nail polishes that you want to play with first. Then, simply drop a few drops into the water and watch them float back up to the surface.
3. Here you can play with the toothpick and swirl the colors if you want...or just let the water do the work.
4. Now simply give your mug a gentle dunk. The nail polish will immediately cling to the mug in a cool, organic design. kept designs on the bottom half of the cup, so as to keep it away from mouth when it is time to sip the cup.
5. Just turn them upside down to dry and cure for about an hour. When all said and done, the cups are even top shelf dishwasher survivors!!